3.11.2013

31 Day (Week) Challenge - Day 6: Violet Nails

Hi everyone!! I'm so excited to show you all today's challenge mani!

Originally, I had planned a completely different mani for today but it didn't work out so I decided to go with this look instead. I will definitely show you all the other look that I had mine sometime soon because it's a great idea and looks awesome!


Ikat print!! For the base coat, I used Revlon Scented Parfume Grape Icy. It's a very pretty purple and really smells like grapes!! The color is almost like a royal purple but with a softer look to it soI thought it would be perfect for this print to soften it up a bit. For the black and white parts of the print, I used some nail art pens, Nubar White and Nubar Black. The blue/green color that I used in the print is Sinful Colors Mint Apple, which has a nice sparkle to it.


I've been wanting to try this one out for a while and what a better opportunity to do it! It was fun making this mani and I was pleasantly surprised at how it turned out because I thought I would mess up badly. But I like it!

My friend at My Life In Turquoise also has her challenge mani for all of you so make sure to stop by there.

I can't believe week 6 is already done!! Next week is black and white and I already have something in mind for that. Let's hope that it turns out well.

6 down, 25 more to go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment